Exontrol's new eXGrid control an easy-to-implement tree-grid control, provides swift and robust performance and a wide range of formatting features that distinguish it from other grids.
The eXGrid is a multi-purpose data visualization system that can display information as a tree,
a grid or list, or a combination of both - in either data-bound or unbound mode.
This unique synergy between a traditional grid and a traditional treeview allows you to create
cutting-edge and visually appealing application interfaces for your end-users.
The eXGrid component lets
the user changes its visual appearance using skins,
each one providing an additional visual experience that enhances viewing
pleasure. Skins are relatively easy to build and put on any part of the control.
First Look of eXGrid:
Features of eXGrid include:
- Compatible with the Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to any
background part )
- Print and Print Preview support.
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- ADO and DAO support
- MSAA, UI Automation, IAccessible support
- Displays data in following formats:
- Custom Row Designer (Have your rows display however you want with the control row layout capabilities).
- CardView (The items are being displayed as cards)
- GroupView (The user can drag and drop a column to group-by bar, so the rows get grouped by)
- GroupView Keep Indent ( the indentation of the child items is keep once the user do the grouping )
- TreeView (The data is being displayed as a hierarchy, using parents and child items)
- TableView ( The data is displayed a a flat list, with no parents, child items )
- Ability to load and save, at runtime, the control's content from and to Template format.
- Ability to save/load the control's data to/from XML documents
- PDF (Portable Document Format), BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EMF support (Ability to save/export the control's content to PDF, BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EMF formats)
- It includes editors like: mask, date, drop down list, check
box list, memo fields, spin, slider, OLE Object viewer, color, buttons
and more. Details here.
- Ability to use custom ActiveX control as built-in editors.
- ActiveX hosting (you can insert any ActiveX control as a child item of the control ).
- /NET Control hosting (you can insert any /NET control as a child item of the control ).
- Filter support.
- Filter-Prompt support,
allows you to filter the items as you type while the filter bar is always visible on the bottom part of the list area.
support. Ability to filter items by a column, as you type.
- Ability to filter items using patterns that include wild characters
like *, ? or #, items between two dates, numbers, with an easy-to-use interface.
- Ability to filter items using
AND, OR, or NOT operators between columns.
- Conditional Format support.
- Computed Fields supports numbers, strings and dates expressions.
- Total Fields support ( Aggregate functions: sum, min, max, count, avg ).
- Owner Draw Support.
- Single or Multiple Lines/Levels Header support, Expandable Header support
- Multiple selection
- Incremental search
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to smooth scrolling the control's content while it displays items with different heights
- Ability to load icons and pictures from BASE64 encoded
- Background picture support.
- Ability to handle more than 2,000,000,000 records, using the
- Ability to show the control's elements from right-to-left for Hebrew, Arabic and other RTL languages.
- Ability to get data using IUnboundHandler notification
by multiple columns support.
- Support for dragging, resizing columns as well
- Any cell supports Built-in HTML format
- "Merge Cells" support.
- Locked/fixed rows/items support.
- Cell's built-in editor support.
- Support for retrieving the
or parts of the cells as icons, text, checkboxes, and so on
- Ability to group data using divider items
- Support for drag and drop the items
- Ability to apply attributes like: font, color, icon, picture,
radio buttons, check boxes to any cell
- Ability to assign multiple icons to a cell.
- Item can have different height, multi-line items
- Cells can have HTML multiple lines tooltips
- and more
Click to enlarge!
General information about eXGrid product:
Exontrol.Grid, exontrol.EXGRIDLib.exgrid, wpf.exontrol.EXGRIDLib.exgrid
exgrid.dll, exgrid.ocx, exontrol.exgrid.dll, exgrid.net, wpf.exontrol.exgrid.dll, exgrid.wpf
COM/ActiveX, /NET Assembly, /WPF Component, ANSI or UNICODE, 32 or 64-bit edition, (as separate products)
VB, VB.NET, VBA, C++, X++, C#, VFP, Access, HTML, Delphi, Smalltalk, uniPaas (eDeveloper), Clarion, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, xBasic, Visual Objects, PowerBuilder, LabVIEW, Xbase++, AutoIt, FORTH, Power++
Lines of source code:
171,675 (148,717 excluding comments and empty lines)
Objects 12, Functions 727, Events 50, Definitions 50
eXPivot, eXG2antt, eXMLGrid, eXPropertiesList, eXTree, eXCRD, EBN
- How to start
VBA, VB6, VB7/COM, C++, C++ Builder, C#/COM, JScript, VBScript, X++, VFP, VFP 9, dBASE, Xbasic, Delphi 8, Delphi, Visual Objects, PowerBuilder, Visual DataFlex, Xbase++
- What's new