Exontrol ExThumbnail Component
® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
Exontrol's exThumbnail component provides thumbnail views for your files.
Thumbnails are reduced-size versions of pictures, used to make it easier to scan
and recognize them, serving the same role for images as a normal text index does
- Multiple-Files Thumbnail Support
- Filter-Prompt Support, allows you to filter the thumbnails as you type in the control's filter bar
- Sort Support ( by name, size, date, dimensions, and so on )
- Context-Menu Support
- Grid/Stack Mode Support
- Auto-Update Support
- Scroll-Bars, AutoDrag Support
- Expression support for Caption, ToolTipText, ToolTipTitle, FormatABC, so you can programmatically displays the caption, tooltip, and so on
- OLE Drag and Drop support.
- Support for all registered graphic formats.
- Ability to save the thumbnail.
- Ability to provide a thumbnail for web pages.
- Ability to resize the thumbnail view.
- BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF Support ( Ability to save the thumbnail as BMP, JPG, GIF,
PNG, TIFF formats )
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- Ability to draw semi-transparent HTML captions on the thumbnail.
- Multiple-Lines HTML Tooltip support.
- ANSI and UNICODE versions available.
- and more.
ExThumbnail is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software.