® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
Exontrol's new exRecord control is a container component that displays a set
of editors added manually or bounded to a table in a database. The exRecord name
comes from the record, that's a set of fields that contain related information,
in database type systems. The exRecord significantly reduces development
time of data components.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products )
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to any background part )
- ADO and DAO data binding support
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support
- It includes editors like: mask, date, drop down list, check box list, memo
fields, spin, slider, OLE Object viewer, color, buttons and more. Details here.
- Ability to use custom ActiveX control as built-in editors
- ActiveX hosting (you can place any ActiveX component in any field
of the control).
- Arranging fields from left to right, from top to bottom or custom layout
- Ability to load icons and pictures from BASE64 encoded strings.
- Multi-lines HTML tooltip support
- and more
exRecord is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software.