Exontrol ExPopupMenu Component
® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
The ExPopupMenu ActiveX control allows you to display and handle
a shortcut menu (window popup menu) or a window's menu bar. The ExPopupMenu
control contains also a MenuButton object that allows attaching a popup menu to
a push button. Building the menu is more than intuitive because the control
provides a WYSIWYG editor, at design time.
- Compatible with the Data Execution Prevention (DEP)
- Ability to use built-in HTML format inside item
- text decorations support for HTML captions, like outlined characters,
- Ability to attach a popup menu to a button, MenuButton control
- Ability to attach a MenuBar to a window ( form, dialog, etc )
- Easy way to handle and simulate a drop-down button control
- WYSIWYG editor that helps you to build your menu at design time
- ability to add, remove or change the items, at runtime
- ability to display images, check boxes, bullets or text as well
- ability to load icon's file or folder
- standard appearance, flat appearance, NET appearance ( like in the
Microsoft NET environment )
of the frequently questions are here.
Here's a screen shot of WYSIWYG control's editor:
exPopupMenu is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software