Exontrol ExplorerBar Component
® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
The Exontrol's ExplorerBar control, an accurate reproduction of the
Microsoft Windows XP Explorer Bar, provides an intuitive user-interface when
large amounts of information need to be presented. The ExplorerBar component
lets the user changes its visual appearance using skins, each one
providing an additional visual experience that enhances viewing pleasure. Skins
are relatively easy to build and put on any part of the control.
- COM/ActiveX, .NET Assembly or /WPF Component ( as separate products )
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to the any
background part )
- Unlimited options to show any colors, HTML, icons, images, pictures,
frames, patterns on any group or item
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- Shortcut bar support ( Ability to group the groups of items, in the
shortcut bar ).
- Keyboard support
- Multi-Lines HTML ToolTip support
- Any item supports built-in HTML tags.
- New text decorations support for HTML captions, like outlined characters, shadow
- Custom size pictures support.
- Nice animation when the group is expanded
- Unlimited color and font attributes options for items or groups ( tabs )
- Ability to display a picture on the groups background
- Multiple type of alignments for items, groups
- Small or large icons support
- Mouse wheel support
- Gradient colors support
- 100% ATL
- and more
exPlorerBar is a trademark of Exontrol