Exontrol ExGrid Component
Copyright 1999-2017 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
Exontrol's new exGrid control an easy-to-implement grid control,
provides swift and robust performance and a wide range of formatting
features that distinguish it from other grids. The ExGrid is a
multi-purpose data visualization system that can display information
as a tree, a grid or list, or a combination of both - in either
data-bound or unbound mode. This unique synergy between a
traditional grid and a traditional tree view allows you to create
cutting-edge and visually appealing application interfaces for your
- Ability to display the data hierarchical (tree) ,
tabular (list) or as card view
- Print and Print Preview support.
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support ( Ability to
load and save control's content to template format ).
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin
to the any background part )
- Custom Row Designer ( Have your rows display however
you want with the control row layout capabilities )
- ADO and DAO support
- It includes editors like: mask, date, drop down list, check
box list, memo fields, spin, slider, OLE Object viewer, color, buttons
and more. Details here.
- Ability to use custom ActiveX control as built-in editors.
- ActiveX hosting (you can place any ActiveX component as
a child item of the control).
- /NET Control hosting (you can place any /NET control as
item of the control).
- Filter support
- Filter-Prompt support, allows you to filter the
items as you type while the filter bar is always visible on
the bottom part of the list area.
- Filter-On-Type support. Ability to filter
items by a column, as you type.
- Ability to filter items using patterns that include wild
card characters like *, ? or #, items between two
dates, numbers, checkboxes with an easy UI
- Ability to filter items using OR, AND or NOT
operators between columns.
- Ability to show the control's element from right-to-left for Hebrew, Arabic and other RTL languages.
- Conditional Format support
- Computed Fields support
- Total Fields support ( Aggregate functions: sum, min, max, count, avg )
- Owner Draw Support.
- Sorting by Single or Multiple Column support
- Ability to specify unsortable items.
- Single/Multiple Lines or Multiple Levels Header support
- Multiple selection
- Incremental search
- Mouse wheel support
- Ability to load icons and pictures from BASE64 encoded
- Background picture support.
- Ability to handle more than 2,000,000,000 records, using the
- Ability to get data using IUnboundHandler notification
- Support for dragging, sorting or resizing columns as well
- Any cell supports Built-in HTML format.
- "Split Cells" support.
- "Merge Cells" support.
- Locked/fixed rows/items support.
- Cell's built-in editor support.
- Not selectable items support.
- Ability to group data using divider items. Allows you to merge
cells as well.
- Support for drag and drop the items
- Ability to apply attributes like: font, color, icon, picture,
radio buttons, check boxes to any cell
- Ability to assign multiple icons to a cell.
- Item can have different height, multi-line items
- Cells can have HTML multiple lines tooltips
of the frequently questions are here, and the list is updated
each time when a new version is released.
- and more
exGrid is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software