Exontrol ExEditors Component
® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
The Exontrol's ExEditors Library contains 16 data
edit controls. Each editor can have a three-state
check box associated and an unlimited number of buttons on the left or right
side. Each button can display an icon or a picture and can have its own tool
tip. Most of the editors are mask based. COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly available as separate products.
The suite of editors includes:
- None: Provides a standard label control
- Edit: Provides a standard text edit control
- DropDown: Provides an intuitive way for users to select values from
a list presented in a drop down window. Each item can display an icon and a
caption. The DropDown allows custom strings as well.
- DropDownList: Provides an intuitive interface for your users to
select values from pre-defined lists presented in a drop-down window. Each
item can have an icon associated. The DropDownList editor has no edit
- Spin: Allows your users to view and change numeric values using a
- Memo: Provides a multiline edit control.
- CheckList: Provides an intuitive way to view and combine one or
more values from a pre-defined list presented in a drop down window. Each
item has a check box attached, and can display an icon and a caption.
- Date: Provides an efficient way for selecting dates for a drop down
- Mask: You can use the Mask editor to enter any data that includes
literals and requires a mask to filter characters during data input.
- Color,ColorList: Provides an elegant way for selecting colors from
a dropdown window. The Color drop down window contains two tabs the pallette
tab shows a grid of colors, while the system tab shows the current windows
- Font: Presents the list of fonts into a drop down window. Each item
into the drop down window has a preview image for the font selected.
- Picture: Provides an elegant way for displaying fields of Picture
type. The Picture data editor can display embedded images stored in OLE
- Button: Associates single button to a mask edit control.
- ProgressBar: Displays your value using a progress bar style.
- PickEdit: Provides an intuitive interface for your users to select
values from pre-defined lists presented in a drop-down window. Each item can
have an icon associated.
- LinkEdit: Allows your application to edit and display hyperlink
exEditors is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software.