Exontrol ExComboBox Component
® Copyright 1999-2017 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
A Built from the ground up using 100% ATL/C#-based code,
the ExComboBox represents some of the most advanced combobox technology
available in the components marketplace. The eXComboBox has more things
that you can imagine.
Features of the full version include:
- Simple, DropDown and DropDownList styles.
- Windows Touch/Pointer Support ( ability to scroll the control's content by touching and dragging )
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- Skinnable Interface support ( ability to apply a skin to
any background part )
- Print and Print Preview support.
- Images, check boxes, radio buttons support.
- Ability to load the control's list of icons using BASE64 encoded
- Drop down window acts like a simple list box, multi-columns
list view, standard tree or like a multi-columns tree.
- 'start with' and 'contains ' incremental searching support
- Mouse wheel support
- FilterBar Support. Ability to filter items with an
- FilterFor Support. Ability to filter items on the fly with
an always-visible edit control.
- Ability to filter items using patterns that include wild card
characters like *, ? or #, items between two dates or
numbers, with an easy-to-use interface
- Ability to filter items using OR, AND or NOT operators between
- Conditional Format support
- Computed Fields support
- Prompt support
- Owner Draw Support.
- Unbound mode support. Loading items up to 150000.
- Data bounding.
- Multiple edit controls.
- Multiple columns.
- Multiple selection.
- Multiple levels header support.
- Sorting columns support.
- Locked columns support.
- Locked/Fixed rows/items support.
- "Merge Cells" support.
- Any cell supports Built-in HTML format.
- Ability to assign HTML multi-lines tooltips to cells.
- Ability to show the control's element from right-to-left for
Hebrew, Arabic and other RTL languages
- Ability to assign multiple icons to a cell.
- Ability to resize the drop-down window, using the size grip.
- Ability to change the look for expanding buttons or hierarchy
- Ability to handle divider items, or merging cells
- Ability to specify non selectable items.
- Unlimited color and font options for any item or cell
- Items with different height, multi-line items
of the frequently questions are here, and the list is updated each
time when a new version is released.
- and more
ANSI and UNICODE versions available. NET compatible.
The lite version of the control does NOT support
- Print and Print Preview
- Sorting by Multiple Columns, Only Sorting By Single Column is supported
- Multiple Levels Header
- Multiple Selection
- FilterBar support
- Merging Cells
- Locked/Fixed Items
- Not Selectable Items
The properties, methods or events that are not supported in the lite version
are marked using /*not supported in the lite
exComboBox is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software.