Exontrol Ex(Skin)Button Component
® Copyright 1999-2018 by Exontrol. All Rights Reserved.
Exontrol's exButton component is our answer to your GUI needs. The control provides predefined button skins for
Windows XP, Windows 95/98, and
Mac 8.x buttons. Create your own skins for your buttons in minutes, using a
WYSYWG skin builder. The ability to specify everything that control needs like graphical objects, transparent skins,
HTML captions as simple text makes the exButton one of the most wanted button control on the
market. The exButton control easily replaces the Standard Windows button by supporting most of the same
properties, methods and events. In addition, you have complete control over how the button is to be displayed.
The skin method, in it's simplest form, uses a single graphic file assigned to
the client area of the button. By using a collection of objects laid over the
graphic, it is possible to define which sections of the graphic will be used as
borders, corners and other possible elements, fixing them to their proper
position regardless of the size of the button.
- COM/ActiveX or .NET Assembly ( as separate products )
Unlimited options to show any HTML text, images, colors, EBNs, patterns, frames anywhere on the object's background.
- Fully customizable.
Skin Builder (ability to define your button faces in
- Horizontal, Vertical, Rotate, Mirror support.
- Rectangular or Round/Circular button support
- Predefined skins for Windows XP, Windows 95/98, and Mac 8.x buttons,
Windows XP not required.
Template/Layout Editor support.
- Ability to specify HTML multiple lines caption.
- Multiple-Lines HTML Tooltip support.
- Transparent color support.
- Focusable support.
- Ability to specify the control's background color without changing the
- Ability to build toolbars with your own style.
- Ability to assign different skins for different button's states.
- Ability to assign icons, images, transparent images to the control
using BASE64 encoded strings.
- Text Decorations support, like gradient, outlined characters, shadow, and so on
- Ability to align the caption or the image anywhere on the button's client
- Ability to specify a picture on the button's background.
- Ability to resize the button without losing the corners.
- Normal, Push-Like, Check Box, Custom modes support
- Hot, Focus state support.
exButton is a trademark of Exontrol.COM Software